|Fort McIntosh 1849 - 1947.|
Now Laredo Community College Campus.
|Palamino Statue (their mascot).|
|Commanding Officer's Quarters|
|Across the border is Old Mexico.|
|Old Barracks Building.|
|Sign as we leave the Fort/Campus.|
|Nice old house.|
The Laredo US Post Office, Court House and Custom House, also known as the|
Laredo Federal Building, is on the US National Register of Historic Places.
now a Senior Living Facility.
|Carol took a closeup of the tilework.|
|Vietnam Veteran's Memorial.|
|Inside the Hotel Hamilton.|
|St. Augustin de Laredo Church (founded 1755).|
This adobe bldg was capitol of the
Republic of The Rio Grande (1839-1840).
This statue of Gen. Zaragosa stands facing south |
toward Mexico in historic San Agustin Plaza.
|View of the International Bridge to Mexico.|
|Sculpture at Performing Arts Center.|